Finance & Accounting
£40,000 - £50,000 p.a.
Job Ref: 52199
Share this job:
Finance Manager – Manchester
We are supporting an International business who due to expansion are now looking for a Finance Manager to join the team. It will require an individual who has strong technical knowledge and is confident leading a large team to ensure the statutory accounts and financial reporting is accurate.
The role reports to the Finance Director who is looking for an ambitious Accountant who can lead a team and is eager to develop their career further.
Applicants will need to be ACA or ACCA Qualified with demonstrable experience gained in a similar role and experience developing teams.
- Responsible for the maintenance of the fixed asset register and control of the capital expenditure process
- Responsible for all inter-company accounts and reconciliations
- Coordinate monthly reconciliation process and ensure balance sheet accounts are reconciled in a timely manner
- Communicate auditor requirements to other departments and ensure audit deadlines and Group reporting obligations are adhered to
- Assisting with Tax returns and tax submissions
- Responsible for preparation and submission of monthly accounting information required by the shareholders via Group reporting tools for consolidation according to Group reporting timetable
- Communicate auditor requirements to other departments and ensure audit deadlines and Group
To apply for the Finance Manager vacancy please email your up to date CV to Ed Burch, Senior Consultant at Cartisian Technical Recruitment at email@example.com
Due to our high vacancy response rates unfortunately, we are not able to reply to all applicants. If you have not had feedback from our consultants within 14 days, please accept that your application has not been successful.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.