£100,000 - £120,000
Job Ref: 32540
Share this job:
Position: Finance Manager
Salary: £100,000 – £120,000
We have an exciting requirement for a Finance Manager with successful SME manufacturing firm, who are going through a period of rapid growth. You will be a key part of the executive management team, reporting to the MD, the role will have overall responsibility for all aspects of finance. There will be opportunities for career growth not only to build on both technical and commercial skills but to step into a Finance Director position within the company.
The Finance Manager must have acquired the following experience and skills during their career to date to be seriously considered:
- Working closely with the Managing Director providing analytical and financial management support in running the business
- Lead and manage a small finance and administration team, providing a full accounting and administration service to the business. This will include ensuring that reliable and relevant management accounting information, including profit & loss reports, balance sheets, project cost analysis, budgets and forecasts are produced (including accounting for long-term contracts) and preparation of annual accounts and returns.
- Contribute to the commercial decision making of the business including customer proposals, pricing, contractual terms, and payment arrangements.
- Provide robust financial analysis and implications on customer projects as they progress through the business, including reviewing costs to date, costs to complete and resource planning.
- Responsible for overseeing tax submissions (including the R&D tax computation) for the business and compliance with import and export regulations.
- Identify grants, funding opportunities and tax reliefs that would financially benefit the business.
- Qualified as CIMA, ACCA, or ACA
The Finance Manager will be a key member of the Senior Management team within the business and have an overall view of the finance function, being the number one in finance. You will have access to the wider group as well as directly reporting into the Managing Director.
If you have the required skills and experience for this Finance Manager position, then please click on the link to apply.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.
UK office: Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley Business Park, Solihull, Birmingham, UK.
Continental Europe office: River Garden, Rohanske Nabrezi, Prague, CZ