Share this job:
Finance Manager – Birmingham
Position: Finance Manager
Salary: £45,000 – £50,000
We have an exciting requirement for a Finance Manager with successful manufacturing firm operating within the technical manufacturing sector in Birmingham. You will be a key part of the executive management team. Reporting to the MD, the role will have overall responsibility for all aspects of finance.
The Finance Manager must have acquired the following experience and skills during their career to date to be seriously considered:
- Working closely with the Managing Director providing analytical and financial management support in running the business
- Lead and manage a small finance and administration team, providing a full accounting and administration service to the business. This will include ensuring that reliable and relevant management accounting information, including profit & loss reports, balance sheets, project cost analysis, budgets and forecasts are produced (including accounting for long-term contracts) and preparation of annual accounts and returns.
- Contribute to the commercial decision making of the business including customer proposals, pricing, contractual terms, and payment arrangements.
- Provide robust financial analysis and implications on customer projects as they progress through the business, including reviewing costs to date, costs to complete and resource planning.
- Responsible for overseeing tax submissions (including the R&D tax computation) for the business and compliance with import and export regulations.
- Qualified as CIMA, ACCA or ACA
If you have the required skills and experience, then please click on the link to apply. In return we can offer an attractive remuneration with excellent career progression working for a very well-established Manufacturer.