Share this job:
Finance Director – Birmingham
Reporting into the Managing Director, the successful Finance Director will manage a small finance department, whilst helping to drive wider business performance. He or she will be heavily involved in taking the business through an exciting period of transformation.
The Finance Director will have a strong background in leading a finance team within the Manufacturing sector, will be commercially aware with the ability to inspire and influence people at all levels.
The role will involve:
- Monitoring and directing all financial activity for the company
- Preparing monthly and annual financial statements
- Managing company cash flow, budgeting, and forecasting
- Overseeing all taxation planning including VAT, PAYE, and corporation tax
- Managing, coaching, and developing a small finance team
- Planning and management of investments for the company
- Providing commercial decision support to the business
- Create a robust financial controls framework
- Assisting in the success of an ongoing ERP implementation
Requirements and Qualifications:
- A fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified)
- Extensive experience of working in small and large manufacturing environments
- Demonstrable experience of taking a business through a period of growth
- Previous experience of finance transformation
- Strong financial, commercial, and manufacturing acumen
To apply for the Finance Director vacancy please email your up to date CV to Ed Burch, Senior Consultant at Cartisian Technical Recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to our high vacancy response rates unfortunately, we are not able to reply to all applicants. If you have not had feedback from our consultants within 14 days, please accept that your application has not been successful.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors