Share this job:
Location: Shirley, Sheldon, Solihull, Birmingham, Knowle
Our client is a highly successful and expanding organisation based in Birmingham. They have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Finance Assistant to join their organisation on permanent basis. The main function of this role will be to support the Finance Director and manage the ledgers.
As the Finance Assistant your responsibilities will include:
- Accounts Payable (Processing invoices, supplier statement reconciliations, preparing supplier weekly payment runs)
- Bank reconciliations
- Sales ledger
- Weekly payroll and revenue reporting
- Daily and monthly revenue reconciliation
- Month end prepayments & accruals
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Year end preparation
- VAT reconciliations
- Month end payroll journals
Key requirements for the Finance Assistant role include:
- Previous experience working in a Finance or Accounts department
- Prior experience of managing Accounts Payable, Sales Ledger and Payroll
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines and support staff to do the same.
- Proficient in Sage Line 50, Outlook, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Regular working hours Monday to Friday
If you feel you have the appropriate skills and experience for this Finance Assistant position, then please click on the link to apply.
Due to our high vacancy response rates unfortunately, we are not able to reply to all applicants. If you have not had feedback from our consultants within 14 days, please accept that your application has not been successful.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment is a specialist technical recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Software and Electronics, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sector