GBP23000 - GBP25000 per annum
Job Ref: 32284_1634316287
Share this job:
£23,000 – £25,000
Location: Erdington, Aston, Perry Barr, Birmingham, Hockley
Our client is a highly successful and expanding manufacturing organisation based in Birmingham. They have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Finance Administrator to join their organisation on permanent basis. The main function of this role will be to provide administrative support to the company Bookkeeper and other senior staff as needed
As the Finance Administrator your responsibilities will include:
- Support the Bookkeeper with Financial Administration across the ledgers.
- Raise Purchase Requisitions
- Assist the management team with administrative tasks, which may include the booking of meeting rooms and minute taking in meetings.
- General administration duties not contained above
Key requirements include:
- Previous experience providing admin support to a Finance or Accounts department
- Prior experience of dealing with admin duties including generating quotes, meeting and greeting customers, and diary management
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines and support staff to do the same.
- Proficient in Outlook, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Regular working hours are (Monday through Thursday), 8am – 5pm, Fridays 8am – 1pm
If you feel you have the appropriate skills and experience for this Finance Administrator position, then please click on the link to apply.
Due to our high vacancy response rates unfortunately, we are not able to reply to all applicants. If you have not had feedback from our consultants within 14 days, please accept that your application has not been successful.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment is a specialist technical recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Software and Electronics, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sector