Share this job:
Field Service Engineer – North UK
Position: Field Service Engineer
Location: Based at home in the North of the UK (Manchester, Nottingham, Sheffield, Leeds), however we would be open to considering candidates from outside of our preferred location
Salary: £30,000 – £40,000 DOE
Hours: Monday – Friday (start and finish times will vary depending on customer requirements)
We are recruiting for a Field Service Engineer to join our team as we look to strengthen and grow our engineering team. In your role as the Field Service Engineer you will work with a small team of field engineers supporting customer service and breakdown requests. You should be proactive, commercially minded and look to support and promote the spares and service department.
Key skills and experience required for the Field Service Engineer vacancy:
- Previous experience in a Field Service role would be preferred
- Experience of fault finding and repair work on automated machinery
- Previous service work across any of the following would be preferred: Packaging machinery, vision inspection systems, labelling machinery, bagging machinery, wrapping machinery, pick and place systems, metal detection & inspection, special purpose machinery (or similar fast paced plant machinery).
- You would be expected to travel to customer sites across the UK and Internationally when required therefore you should be prepared to travel extensively and stay away from home on a regular basis
- Attend trade shows and exhibitions to support business and commercial/sales teams
- Ideally multi-skilled (mechanical bias), with fault finding and rectification work on Siemens based software
- Should have excellent communication skills, be professional and well presented
To apply for the Field Service Engineer vacancy please email your up to date CV to Amo Rai (firstname.lastname@example.org), Managing Consultant at Cartisian Technical Recruitment
Due to our high vacancy response rates unfortunately, we are not able to reply to all applicants. If you have not had feedback from our consultants within 14 days, please accept that your application has not been successful.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.
UK office: Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley Business Park, Birmingham, Solihull, UK.
Continental Europe office: River Garden, Rohanske Nabrezi, Prague, CZ