Aerospace and Defence
General Engineering and Manufacturing
Share this job:
£22,000 – 12-month Fixed Term Contract
Location: Solihull, Nuneaton, Rugby, Leamington Spa, Birmingham, Coventry
This role is working as a Factory Administrator supporting the Site Manager, taking responsibility for all administrative functions on site including personnel, payroll, purchasing and other administrative duties where required. This will be a 12-month FTC covering maternity leave.
As the Factory Administrator your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the management in the preparation of daily, weekly, and monthly payroll, ensuring the information is reported to the Central Payroll Team.
- Collation and checking of overtime, lateness, and attendance reports.
- Raise Purchase Requisitions
- Work with management to create consumable forecasts.
- Assist the management team with administrative tasks, which may include the booking of meeting rooms and minute taking in meetings.
- General administration duties not contained above
Key requirements include:
- Familiarity with working in a factory environment.
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines and support staff to do the same.
- Proficient in Outlook, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Regular working hours are 37.5 hours per week (Monday through Friday), working 9am – 5pm.
If you feel you have the appropriate skills and experience for this Factory Administrator position, then please click on the link to apply.
Due to our high vacancy response rates unfortunately, we are not able to reply to all applicants. If you have not had feedback from our consultants within 14 days, please accept that your application has not been successful.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment is a specialist technical recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Software and Electronics, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sector