Purchasing, Supply Chain and Logistics
Sales and Marketing
Share this job:
Export Sales Director – Lyon, France
Position: Export Sales Director
Location: France (Lyon)
Salary: 70,000 to 80,000 Euros (negotiable), car, bonus & company benefits
An Export Sales Manager with experience of selling hydraulic power arm mowers, flail mowers, rotary wing cutters, shredders, turf machinery, harvesting machinery, baling machinery or other agricultural machinery is required for a leading manufacturer based in France. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a well-established manufacturer of agricultural machinery with ambition to significantly growing the export market in (but not limited to) France, Spain, Germany, Italy, Switzerland and UK. You will lead a small team initially, with the expectation that you will grow your team inline with the commercial uplift.
The role of Export Sales Manager includes the following:
- Growing the export market in line with agreed targets.
- Create a comprehensive list of potential target clients and formulate an action plan as to how to target and reach out to these customers.
- Establishing a network of dealers, distributors, local authorities and farmers selling the full range of technology and spares.
- Target European customers based in (but not limited to) France, Spain, Germany, Italy, Switzerland and UK.
- Define and implement export trade policy.
- Define action plans by zone and implementation in the field.
- Follow-up of the evolution of orders, invoices and payments.
- establish annual sales forecasts by zone.
- Develop commercial and technical training for distributors.
- Implementation and follow-up of marketing actions.
- Provide qualified and quantified information on products, network, competition, customer expectations, market demands or market trends, etc.
- Recruit and develop the export team in line with commercial growth.
The ideal candidate for Export Sales Manager will need to possess the following experience:
- Strong knowledge of agricultural technology sector selling into Europe.
- Comprehensive contacts within the market.
- Experienced with selling into dealers, local authorities and Farmers etc.
- Successful export business experience.
- Proficiency in French, English essential and German (desirable)
- Experience with leading and growing a team.
- Strong experience with MS Office applications.
- Technical qualification in engineering or exporting is desirable.
If you have the required experience with export sales of agricultural products such as flail mowers, power arm mowers, rotary wing cutters, shredders or harvesting equipment etc. then please email your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Richard Heaton on 00 44 121 295 1610 to apply for this role of Export Sales Manager. We are keen to accept applications from anyone eligible to work in the EU and willing to relocate to France.
Due to our high vacancy response rates unfortunately we are not able to reply to all applicants. If you have not had feedback from our consultants within 14 days, please accept that your application has not been successful.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.
UK office: Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley Business Park, Solihull, Birmingham, UK.
Continental Europe office: River Garden, Rohanske Nabrezi, Prague, CZ