IT and Infrastructure
Software and Electronics
Share this job:
An EPOS Engineer is required for a dynamic and innovative developer and supplier of electronic point of sale software and devices used in the retail and hospitality sector.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced EPOS Engineer to work for a forward thinking, agile and fast growing business.
Permanent and contract position available. Contract start date will be 4th July.
Salary: £32000 – £36000 per annum + 25 days holiday + stat + company vehicle
The position of EPOS Engineer will include the following:
- Attending various sites nationwide, supporting and installing EPOS systems, including PDQ machines, tills, hand terminals and updating software.
- Networking setup for Wi-Fi and LAN infrastructure.
- CAT cabling and set up experience.
- DNS + Static IP network set up.
The suitable candidate for EPOS engineer will need to possess the following skills and qualifications:
- Experience with installing, configuring and troubleshooting EPOS devices.
- Personable and likeable individual who can build rapport with customers whilst on site.
- Natural leadership skills with the potential to be the lead EPOS Engineer within 12 months.
This position will suit an experienced EPOS engineer with the potential to become a Lead Engineer. Providing you have a can-do attitude, if there are gaps in experience, we are happy to support you with additional training.
If you would like to apply for this EPOS Engineer role, please click on the link to apply.