General Engineering and Manufacturing
Share this job:
Position: Environmental Manager
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Environmental Manager to work with a leading Industrial business located in Banbury. As the Environmental Manager you will provide support and expertise across the business and to fellow colleagues in relation to environmental quality compliance. You will help manage, maintain and support ISO14001 standards.
Salary: £40,000 – £50,000 DOE
Key skills and experience required for the Environmental Manager vacancy:
- Prior experience in the role of an Environmental Manager for an Automotive business or General Engineering & Manufacturing company supplying the Automotive industry sector. (Other industry sectors may also be considered).
- Experience and practical knowledge of implementing and maintaining ISO14001.
- Good communication skills and the ability to present precise information/data to colleagues and managers.
- Experience with Environmental, H&S and Occupational management systems, tools, documentation and policies. Able to ensure best practice is adhered to within the work place.
- Prior experience with auditing would also be highly beneficial.
- A technical qualification (HNC/HND/Degree) from an applicable industry sector (Environmental, Quality, H&S or Science).
To apply to this Environmental Manager vacancy please click on the link below.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.
UK office: Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley Business Park, Solihull, UK.