Automation and Robotics
Share this job:
Engineering Support Team Leader – Nights
Engineering Support Team Leader
Rugby, Market Harborough, Lutterworth, Leicester, Hinckley, Coventry
We require Engineering Support Team Leader to work in a fast-paced environment, working with high-speed automated machinery, equipment, and robotic systems. In your role as an Engineering Support Team Leader, is to manage and lead a team of Engineering Support Operatives, delivering all aspects of the engineering service within KPI guidelines on a permanent night shift.
The position of Engineering Support Team Leader will include:
- Responsible for organising the allocation of the Engineering Support Operatives to key tactical areas to provide the most efficient coverage on site.
- You will be required to organise ESO break times to minimise impact on service coverage and allocate and maintain coverage of the Single Point of Contact throughout the whole shift.
- Reporting to the Line manager and Engineering team leader with shift updates as well as planning required with shift cover for holidays and absences.
- You will respond promptly to all faults both reactively and proactively within the workplace and carry out preventative maintenance checks with the objective of reducing faults.
- You will be first line contact for when faults occur and be responsible for reporting these and escalating the issues to the appropriate person in the engineering team.
- You will provide shift updates to the Engineering Line Manager and Team Leader and will also plan shift cover for holidays and absence.
The suitable candidate for the Engineering Support Team Leader will need to possess the following experience:
- We are looking for someone who has good communication skills and technical knowledge on warehouse management systems.
- The ideal candidate will be able to work under high pressure situations.
- Being self-motivated and working well within a team is essential.
- The successful candidate must be able to results orientated, flexible and have a customer focus
If you have the required skills for the Engineering Support Team Leader vacancy, please click the link to apply or call Ed Burch, Senior Consultant at Cartisian Technical Recruitment on 0121 2951623
Cartisian Technical Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.
UK office: Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley Business Park, Solihull, Birmingham, UK.