Share this job:
Engineering Manager – Lyon, France
Position: Engineering Manager
Location: Lyon, France
Remuneration: Negotiable, dependant on experience
An Engineering Manager is required for an established Machinery Manufacturer based near Lyon, France to lead a team of technical engineers who are skilled in mechanical and electrical in order to design new machinery as well as working on existing equipment to improve performance and manufacturability. This role will also be instrumental in working closely with Sales and Marketing to help define the new portfolio of machinery.
The suitable candidate will need to possess the following skills and experience:
- Strong engineering leadership as a manager or Senior Engineer.
- Preference for Mechanical Bias but Electrical candidates will not be excluded.
- Experience of working with heavy fabricated machinery, hydraulics, material handling is highly advantageous.
- Experience with excavators, farming machinery, tractors, hydraulic lifting platforms or equipment which may appear relevant.
- Fast paced, high achiever able to lead and motivate a technical team of multiskilled engineers.
- Highly organised, able to deliver against tight timeframes and budget.
- Strong engineering competence, able to understand engineering problems and to engineer solutions with the help of your team.
- Research and Development, product re-engineering, design and CE standards.
- Technical qualification in Mechanical/Industrial Engineering or Electrical/Software Engineering is essential.
This is an incredibly exciting position with great autonomy and accountability. If you are an experienced engineering manager, design manager, engineering manufacturing manager or similar, and you have the required experience, then please click on the link to apply, or email your CV to Richard Heaton, Managing Consultant at Cartisian Technical Recruitment, at email@example.com
Cartisian Technical Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.
UK office: Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley Business Park, Birmingham, Solihull, UK.
Continental Europe office: River Garden, Rohanske Nabrezi, Prague, CZ