Software and Electronics
Share this job:
Electronics Engineer – Southport
Position: Electronics Engineer
Salary: £35,000 – £45,000 (negotiable)
We are seeking an Electronics Engineer that is highly focused and self-motivated, who can apply their skills efficiently to a wide range of engineering and design problems. You should be able to work in a fast paced environment and have the ability to demonstrate aptitude in the design and development of new electronic products. Be a logical thinker with good communication skills who has a structured approach to design and problem solving and capable of contributing to team effort as well as working in isolation without close supervision.
Responsibilities of the Electronics Engineer:
- Work with management, marketing and customers to create agreed specifications.
- Take ownership of a product and drive it through all phases of design and development.
- Modify existing products to create highly customised and bespoke solutions for customers.
- Produce practical, robust and cost-effective designs with appropriate technical documentation.
- Provide technical support to internal and external customers.
- Liaise with suppliers and manufacturers to support product manufacture.
- Ensure that the company’s design process is followed and properly documented.
- Report on technical developments relevant to the industry and products manufactured.
Electronics Engineer Required Skills:
- Previous experience working in an electronics design environment.
- Some prior supervision/team leadership experience.
- Degree or higher qualification in Electronics Engineering or similar.
- Good working knowledge of C language.
- Experience in firmware design for 8 and 32-bit microcontrollers – Preferably Microchip PIC.
- Embedded hardware design
- Schematic design and PCB layout
To apply for the Electronics Engineer vacancy please email your up to date CV to Amo Rai, Managing Consultant at Cartisian Technical Recruitment at email@example.com
Cartisian Technical Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.
UK office: Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley Business Park, Birmingham, Solihull, UK.
Continental Europe office: River Garden, Rohanske Nabrezi, Prague, CZ