Software and Electronics
Share this job:
Electronics Engineer – Southport
Position: Electronics Engineer
Salary: Negotiable, 25 days per year holiday + bank holidays, discretionary annual bonus, pension
The main function of the role is to work within the Research & Development team on the design and development of intelligent, digitally controlled power control products. We are seeking an Electronics Engineer that is highly focused and self-motivated, who can apply their skills efficiently to a wide range of engineering and design problems. You should be able to work in a fast paced environment and have the ability to demonstrate aptitude in the design and development of new electronic products. Be a logical thinker with good communication skills who has a structured approach to design and problem solving and capable of contributing to team effort as well as working in isolation without close supervision.
Responsibilities of the Electronics Engineer:
- Work with management, marketing and customers to create agreed specifications.
- Take ownership of a product and drive it through all phases of design and development.
- Modify existing products to create highly customised and bespoke solutions for customers.
- Produce practical, robust and cost-effective designs with appropriate technical documentation.
- Provide technical support to internal and external customers.
- Liaise with suppliers and manufacturers to support product manufacture.
- Ensure that the company’s design process is followed and properly documented.
- Report on technical developments relevant to the industry and products manufactured.
Electronics Engineer Required Skills:
- Previous experience working in an electronics design environment.
- Degree or higher qualification in Electronics Engineering or similar.
- Good working knowledge of C language.
- Experience in firmware design for 8 and 32-bit microcontrollers – Preferably Microchip PIC.
- Embedded hardware design
- Schematic design and PCB layout
To apply for the Electronics Engineer vacancy please email your up to date CV to Amo Rai, Managing Consultant at Cartisian Technical Recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to our high vacancy response rates unfortunately, we are not able to reply to all applicants. If you have not had feedback from our consultants within 14 days, please accept that your application has not been successful.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.
UK office: Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley Business Park, Birmingham, Solihull, UK.
Continental Europe office: River Garden, Rohanske Nabrezi, Prague, CZ