General Engineering and Manufacturing
Software and Electronics
Share this job:
Electronics Engineer: Keen to hear from applicants with experience working in any of the following roles: Electronic Design, Hardware Design, Power Electronics, R&D Engineer (Electronics), Electronics Team Lead, or similar.
Salary: £45,000 – £50,000 pa, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, discretionary annual bonus, pension
We have an exciting opportunity for an Electronics Engineer to work within the Research & Development department on the design and development of intelligent, digitally controlled products. As the Electronics Engineer you will take ownership of a product and drive it through all phases of design and development including modifying existing products to create highly customised and bespoke solutions for customers. The Electronics Engineer vacancy requires you to work in a fast-paced environment with the ability demonstrate aptitude in the design and development of new electronic products. You should be a logical thinker with good communication skills who has a structured approach to design and problem solving and capable of contributing to team effort as well as working in isolation without close supervision.
Responsibilities & Accountability for the Electronics Engineer vacancy:
- Work with management, marketing and customers to create agreed specifications.
- Produce practical, robust and cost-effective designs with appropriate technical documentation.
- Provide technical support to customers and manufacturing teams.
- Liaise with suppliers and manufacturers to support product manufacture.
- Ensure that the company’s design process is followed and properly documented.
- Experience working in an electronics design environment.
- Degree or higher qualification in Electronics Engineering or similar.
- Good working knowledge of C language.
- Experience in firmware design for 8 and 32-bit microcontrollers – Preferably Microchip PIC.
- Embedded hardware design
- Schematic design and PCB layout
- Confident working on your own or within a small team.
If you have the required experience for the Electronic Engineer vacancy, please click on the link to apply.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Software and Electronics, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.
UK office: Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley Business Park, Solihull, UK.
Continental Europe office: River Garden, Rohanske Nabrezi, Prague, CZ