Aerospace and Defence
General Engineering and Manufacturing
Share this job:
Electrical Maintenance Engineer/Technician – Wolverhampton
Position: Electrical Maintenance Engineer/Technician (Automotive/ Manufacturing/Engineering)
Salary: Up to £32,500 – £35,500 + Shift allowance
Location: Wolverhampton – Commutable from Cannock, Telford, Dudley, Birmingham, Walsall
This role is working for a global organisation, it will offer genuine opportunities for career development and progression. This company have a fantastic track record for developing and investing in their people, facilities, and systems.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day electrical maintenance of all Services & Requirements across the site working within a multi-disciplined team.
- Follow PPM Schedule and raise any improvements that can be made to reduce breakdown or reactive calls.
- Repair and maintain all factory equipment and machinery in a timely and efficient manner based on criticality to production stoppage.
- Participate in the implementation of contingency procedures for asset breakdowns.
- Identify opportunities for implementing improvements to working processes and assets. Undertake or assist with their implementation.
- Ensure that maintenance operations are undertaken in a safe manner
- Understand customer quality needs and to comply with the various audit processes to ensure that both customers and company expectations are met.
- Support an “out of hours” reactive maintenance function working with the site based technical team &/or Sub-contractors for all aspects of critical plant and equipment
Skills and experience
- 18th Edition electrical training
- Worked in a manufacturing/automotive technical facility.
- ONC/NVQ in Engineering Maintenance
- PLC Programming
- The individual should be highly self-motivated, ensuring the client receives the best service, whilst having a common-sense approach to commercial aspects of the contract.
- £32,500-£35,500 + Shift allowance
- Fix shifts are 4 on 4 off 12 hours on both days and nights 6:00-18:00 and 18:00-06:00.
To apply for the Electrical Maintenance Engineer/Technician vacancy please email your CV to Ed Burch, Senior Consultant at Cartisian Technical Recruitment, firstname.lastname@example.org
Cartisian Technical Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.
UK office: Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley Business Park, Birmingham, Solihull, UK.
Continental Europe office: River Garden, Rohanske Nabrezi, Prague, CZ