Automation and Robotics
General Engineering and Manufacturing
Share this job:
Position: Electrical Engineer (Panel Wirer, Electrical Fitter, Electrical Technician, Electrical Development Engineer)
Salary: £20 – £25 per hour
Location: Aldershot, Farnborough, Guildford, Basingstoke, Bracknell, Weybridge, Woking, Slough
We have an exciting Electrical Engineer vacancy with a leading and dynamic company providing bespoke Automation and Robotic solutions across multiple industry sectors. As the Electrical Engineer you will work with colleagues to deliver high end innovative technical solutions from initial concept through to onsite commissioning.
Key skills required for the Electrical Engineer vacancy:
- Previous experience with Electrical Engineering/Electrical Development of any of the following: Special purpose/automated machinery, packaging machinery, vision inspection systems, robotic systems, pick & place robots, automated warehouse machinery, bagging machinery, lab automation, pharma automation systems, end of line systems etc.
- Experience of building, wiring, and testing control panels and related equipment for bespoke machine.
- Working to a high standard, quality testing and checking machine for electrical & wiring faults.
- Ensure machines are assembled & completed in accordance with safety standards & compliance, to British, European, and International standards.
- Experience with wiring and electrical development of products including control panels, linear slides, gantry, rotary tables, sensors, pneumatic, robots, vision inspection systems etc.
- Experience of working from electrical engineering drawings/designs.
- Relevant electrical engineering qualifications HND/HNC/apprenticeship or industry experience.
- Be tenacious and be able to demonstrate out of box thinking ability to find solutions.
- Able to work in a team environment or on your own.
To apply for this Electrical Engineer vacancy please click on the link.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.
UK office: Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley Business Park, Birmingham, Solihull, UK.