£28,000 - £34,000 (negotiable)
Job Ref: 33249
Automation and Robotics
General Engineering and Manufacturing
Share this job:
Electrical Engineer – Bespoke Automation/Special Purpose Machinery
Electrical Engineer (Panel Wireman, Electrical Fitter, Electrical Technician, Electrical Development Engineer)
Commutable from Aldershot, Farnborough, Guildford, Basingstoke, Bracknell, Weybridge, Woking
Negotiable & flexible – £28,000 – £34,000
We have an exciting Electrical Engineer vacancy with a leading and dynamic company providing bespoke Automation and Robotic solutions across multiple industry sectors. As the Electrical Engineer you will work with colleagues to deliver high end innovative technical solutions from initial concept through to on site commissioning.
Key skills required for the Electrical Engineer vacancy:
- Previous experience with Electrical Engineering/Electrical Development of any of the following: Special purpose/automated machinery, packaging machinery, vision inspection systems, robotic systems, pick & place robots, automated warehouse machinery, bagging machinery, lab automation, pharma automation systems, end of line systems etc.
- Experience of building, wiring and testing control panels and related equipment for bespoke machine.
- Has experience with PC- Based systems (TCP/IP, RS232) and industrial Fieldbus systems.
- Working to a high standard, quality testing and checking machine for electrical & wiring faults.
- Ensure machines are assembled & completed in accordance to safety standards & compliance, to British, European and International standards.
- Experience with wiring and electrical development of products including: control panels, linear slides, gantry, rotary tables, sensors, pneumatic, robots, vision inspection systems etc.
- Experience of working from electrical engineering drawings/designs.
- Strong knowledge of machine sensors and their installation.
- Organised & working to a high standard, keeping work area clean and tidy.
- Relevant electrical engineering qualifications HND/HNC/apprenticeship or industry experience.
- Be tenacious and be able to demonstrate out of box thinking ability to find solutions.
- Able to work in a team environment or on your own.
To apply for this Electrical Engineer vacancy please click on the apply button.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.
UK office: Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley Business Park, Birmingham, Solihull, UK.
Continental Europe office: River Garden, Rohanske Nabrezi, Prague, CZ