Salary negotiable DOE
Job Ref: 32244
Automation and Robotics
Share this job:
Electrical Design Engineer – Bespoke Automation
Electrical Design Engineer
£40,000 – £45,000 pa (Negotiable, depending on experience)
We have an exciting opportunity for an Electrical Design Engineer to work for a leading manufacturer of bespoke automated solutions. In your role as the Electrical Design Engineer you will work with our project team to design electrical control solutions, panels & layouts. Experience with AutoCAD Electrical or ePlan would be preferred however is not essential, other design software systems will also be accepted.
Key experience & skills required for the Electrical Design Engineer:
- Previous experience working as an Electrical Design engineer with a background from any of the following: Bespoke Automation/Special Purpose Machinery, Packaging/Wrapping/Bagging Machinery, Vision Inspection Systems, Robotic Cells, Complex Automated Machinery, Pharmaceutical Sorting/Dispensing Machinery, or similar environments.
- Experience of designing electrical control solutions for PLCs.
- Experience with Control Panel Design
- Experience with some hardware & software design will be highly beneficial although is not essential.
- AutoCAD Electrical or ePlan would be preferred however is not essential, other design software systems will also be accepted.
- Experienced with specifying PLC.
- Experienced with pneumatics.
- Strong communication skills.
- A technical engineering qualification/HNC/HND/Degree relevant to this position is desirable.
- It would be ideal if you are happy to get stuck in to the machine from time to time to assist with wiring or addressing problems.
To apply for this Electrical Design Engineer vacancy please click on the link. You CV/application will be forwarded to Richard Heaton, Managing Consultant at Cartisian Technical Recruitment. In return, we can offer a competitive salary working for a leading manufacturer of bespoke automated solutions.