Aerospace and Defence
Automation and Robotics
General Engineering and Manufacturing
Share this job:
Electrical Design Engineer
Position: Electrical Design Engineer
Salary: £40,000 – £55,000 + paid overtime, company benefits and excellent opportunity for development and progression
Location: Commutable from Redditch, Solihull, Worcester, Tewkesbury, Evesham, Kidderminster
We have a new opportunity for an Electrical Design Engineer to support our Engineering Design team. Ideally, we would need the Electrical Design Engineer to have come from an industrial automation background consisting of working on pneumatic or hydraulic systems, servo/motor driven machinery, CNC machinery/Machine Tool projects, or PLC controlled machines.
Key skills & experience required for the Electrical Design Engineer:
- Prior experience using EPLAN, AutoCAD (electrical) or similar electrical design software.
- Experience with creating Electrical Schematics (must be able to develop and create symbols and reports).
- Experience with electrical calculations and the related costs involved.
- Design and detailing of electrical components and units.
- Able to produce control panel layouts and cable assemblies.
- Prior experience producing technical reports, documentation, parts lists, assembly instructions, technical Manuel’s etc.
To apply for this Electrical Design Engineer vacancy please apply via the link below.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.
UK office: Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley Business Park, Solihull, Birmingham, UK.
Continental Europe office: River Garden, Rohanske Nabrezi, Prague, CZ