GBP45000 - GBP50000 per annum
Job Ref: 32548_1682077337
Share this job:
Electrical Design Engineer
Position: Electrical Design Engineer
Salary: £45,000 – £50,000
Commutable from: Kidderminster, Redditch, Hereford, Worcester, Bromsgrove, Droitwich, Birmingham, Evesham and Pershore
My client is a well-established engineering company that designs, manufactures, and supplies a range of bespoke test equipment and systems. As an Electrical Design Engineer, you will manage electrical design projects from initial concept to delivery, create detailed electrical designs and provide technical support.
Key skills required for the Electrical Design Engineer:
- Passionate to produce designs using Solidworks Electrical, AutoCAD (electrical) or a similar electrical design software system on projects within Automation.
- Creating Electrical Schematics (must be able to develop and create symbols and reports).
- Electrical calculations and the related costs involved.
- Able to produce all the electrical, fluid & panel layouts.
- Understanding of the BS EN 60204 panel wiring standards and BS EN 12100 Safety of machinery
Key experience required for the Electrical Design Engineer:
- Previous experience working in an Electrical Design Engineer role.
- Strong background in automated machinery, instrumentation and test equipment would be advantageous.
- Must be a team player.
- Excellent communication skills are a must.
To apply for this Electrical Design Engineer vacancy please apply via the link below.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.
UK office: Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley Business Park, Solihull, Birmingham, UK.
Continental Europe office: River Garden, Rohanske Nabrezi, Prague, CZ