Automation and Robotics
General Engineering and Manufacturing
Share this job:
Contract Electrical Design Engineer
Position: Contract Electrical Design Engineer
Contract Rate: £35 – £40 per hour Limited Company Rate
A contract electrical design engineer is required to work with a system integrator supporting new and existing projects.
Key skills and experience required for the Electrical Design Engineer vacancy:
- Degree, HNC or HND in Electrical Engineering or software Engineering (or similar engineering discipline).
- Industry experience from Automation/System Integration designing/working on bespoke automated systems, control solution design, or machinery from Automotive, Food, FMCG, Warehouse Automation, Materials Handling industries (or similar industry sector)
- Previous experience designing PLC / electrical control solutions, electrical design of machinery or automated systems, electrical design of projects consisting of servo drive systems, pneuamtics, robotics, vision inspection systems and various PLC control systems.
- Experienced in producing Complex Electrical Schematics, General Arrangement Drawings and BOM.
- Expertise in using AutoCAD Electrical (essential).
If you feel you have the required experience for the Contract Electrical Design Engineer vacancy please click on the link to apply.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Software and Electronics, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.
UK office: Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley Business Park, Solihull, UK.