Automation and Robotics
General Engineering and Manufacturing
Share this job:
Electrical Design Engineer
Position: Electrical Design Engineer (open to Permanent and Contract)
Location: Coventry, West Midlands
Salary: £35,000 – £42,000 (negotiable/flexible)
We have exciting Electrical Design Engineer opportunities for dynamic individuals looking for career advancement and progression. As the Electrical Design Engineer you will develop and implement bespoke control solutions for client projects. You will work with the client to design the control solution, work with the team to install and commission the system and related equipment.
Key skills and experience required for the Electrical Design Engineer vacancy:
- Degree, HNC or HND in Electrical Engineering or software Engineering (or similar engineering discipline).
- Industry experience from Automation/System Integration designing/working on bespoke control solution design from Automotive, Food, FMCG, Warehouse Automation, Materials Handling industries (or similar industry sector)
- Previous experience designing PLC / electrical control solutions. Working with clients/end users to design, install and commission equipment.
- Knowledge of BSEN 61439, BSEN 60204.
- Knowledge of Profibus, ProfNet and Ethernet Topologies.
- Experienced in producing Complex Electrical Schematics, General Arrangement Drawings and BOM.
- Expertise in using AutoCAD Electrical.
- Be responsible for the detailed design, specification, implementation, FAT testing of the control solution.
- To attend design reviews and submit designs for approval.
- To be on site and be responsible for successful site commissioning (Hardware) and SAT testing (Hardware) of the control solution.
The Electrical Design Engineer opportunity offers a pathway to a fulfilling career with many opportunities for advancement. If you have the passion and commitment to develop a career with a large organisation aspiring to become an industry leader, please click on the link to apply.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Software and Electronics, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.
UK office: Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley Business Park, Solihull, UK.