General Engineering and Manufacturing
Share this job:
Customer Support Specialist
Position: Customer Support Specialist
Location: Solihull, West Midlands
Salary: £35,000 – £45,000 depending on experience
We have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Support Specialist to join our team, to help us to enhance customer experience, by providing customers with the necessary technical assistance for our energy storage systems. As part of our team, you will be delivering diverse range of projects across the U.K. The role is open to candidates in the United Kingdom and will be based at the company’s new dedicated office in the Solihull, West Midlands area, offering flexibility with hybrid working.
Key responsibilities and experience required:
- To liaise and co-ordinate with our fast-growing base of professional installers to ensure the efficient and effective delivery of battery storage and renewable energy installations for a wide variety of projects and programmes across domestic and commercial industry.
- To manage technical interactions with the installers and customers including setting up customer project kick-off, project reviews, etc. as applicable Update our internal databases with information about technical issues and useful discussions with customers.
- To act as first point of contact for installers and customers in relation to our Sales and supply contracts and support for them before, during and after installations.
- To oversee our UK energy storage Service Centre with tasks including first point of contact regarding customer queries and warranty issues, installer support and fault-finding, maintaining customer database, project and installation documentation, and overview of operation of on-line portal to monitor performance of installed systems
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email, or chat.
- Will require travel to Solihull office with the understanding you may have to travel to installation sites when required.
- Prior experience as a Customer Support Specialist or similar CS role.
- City and Guilds/ NVQ electrical qualification or equivalent.
- Committed to providing excellent customer service.
- Strong project management, organisational and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritise well when managing multiple projects at a time.
- Ability to build relationships and a good rapport with clients to generate confidence.
- Clear communicator, confident in communicating and influencing at all levels.
- Good problem identification and solution skills.
- Ability to deal with complex tasks under pressure.
- Familiar in all aspects of job-related Health and Safety.
- Motivated, driven and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- A willingness to learn and never afraid of change.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Right to work in UK.
We are looking for someone who is motivated, driven, and can thrive in a fast-paced environment. A willingness to learn and adapt to change is essential. If you possess these qualities and are excited about the prospect of working in a dynamic company, please click on the link to apply.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Software and Electronics, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.
UK office: Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley Business Park, Solihull, UK.