Finance & Accounting
Job Ref: 52204
Share this job:
Credit Control – Birmingham
We are looking to appoint a Temporary Credit Controller based in Birmingham. You will be an experienced Credit Controller, who is confident, motivated, and enthusiastic to enter a vibrant and dynamic environment.
- Maintain and organise existing ledgers of 1000 accounts
- Chasing debts to the value of £10m
- Chase debt due in 30, 60 and 90 day terms
- Debt Management and collection of customer accounts
- Set up payment plans
- Monitor cash allocation
- Liaise with suppliers
- Produce debtor reports
- To ensure all daily tasks and targets are achieved i.e. chasing customers debt, failure of direct debits, taking accounts off dispute.
The Successful Candidate will:
- Previous credit control experience, with an in-depth knowledge of the credit control process
- Ideally have experience using SAP
- Have a previous track-record in a similar credit control role
- Be motivated and have a flexible attitude to work
- Demonstrate ability to prioritise and organise workloads to meet deadlines
- Display self-motivation with the ability to work on own initiative
To apply for the Credit Control vacancy please email your up to date CV to Ed Burch, Senior Consultant at Cartisian Technical Recruitment at email@example.com
Due to our high vacancy response rates unfortunately, we are not able to reply to all applicants. If you have not had feedback from our consultants within 14 days, please accept that your application has not been successful.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.