Controls Software Engineer
Position: Controls Software Engineer
Multiple Locations: Dundee, Aberdeen, Co. Antrim, Cork, Stokesley North Yorkshire, Birmingham, Oxford
Salary: Dependent on location and automaton/controls experience
We have several requirements for Controls Software Engineers for multiple locations across the UK & Ireland. Our clients are Automation/System Integrators who design and manufacture their own bespoke machinery based on their customer specifications. All of the Controls Software Engineer vacancies offer exciting development and progression opportunities. Our clients design and manufacture high speed automation machinery/equipment across a range of industry sectors including: Automotive, Aerospace, Warehouse Automaton & Logistics, Food & FMCG, Medical & Pharmaceutical.
Key experience and skills required:
- Ideally to have a degree or HND/HNC in Mechatronics, Electrical, Electronics or Software Engineering.
- PLC controls experience with Siemens, Omron, Mitsubishi, Rockwell or similar controls.
- Must have industry sector experience (Special Purpose Machinery, High Speed Automaton, Vision Inspection System, Robotics).
- You should have experience of machine safety, control safety and must be up to date with current European & International regulations and legislation.
- Experience of writing & producing Technical Documentation for the new or amended software.
- Although site based, some travel may be required once a customer project is complete for installation and commissioning purposes.
To apply for one of these Controls Software Engineer vacancies please send your up to date CV to Cartisian Recruitment (email@example.com)
Cartisian Recruitment is a specialist technical recruitment consultancy that specialises in Automation Jobs, Automotive Jobs, Science Jobs, Engineering Jobs, Technical Sales Jobs as well as senior executive level appointments and Interim. Our engineering recruitment consultants have many years of experience recruiting for the most sought after and in demand engineers across Product Development, Manufacturing, Purchasing & Supply Chain and Sales to include positions such as:
Mechanical Engineer, Mechanical Design Engineer, Product Designer, Electrical Design Engineer, Hardware Engineer, Firmware Engineer, Electronics Engineer, Software Engineer, Control Engineer, Engineering Manager, Production Manager, Quality Manager, Purchasing & Supply Chain Manager and Technical Sales.
For more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org / 01865 803 463