Aerospace and Defence
Software and Electronics
Share this job:
Controls Engineer – Birmingham, UK
Position: Controls Engineer
Location: Birmingham, UK
Salary: £40000 – £50,000 (DOE)
We have an exciting new position within our company for a Controls Engineer to join our rapidly expanding team. We are an Automation/System Integrator designing & building bespoke automation and technical solutions for our customers. Our solutions are bespoke & complex machinery designed from customer specification, delivered on time and to budget. We design and produce high speed automation machinery/equipment across a range of industry sectors including: Automotive, Aerospace, Warehouse Automaton & Logistics, Food & FMCG, Medical & Pharmaceutical.
Key experience and skills required for the Controls Engineer:
- Ideally to have a degree or HND/HNC in Electrical, Electronics or Software Engineering.
- PLC controls experience with Siemens, Omron, Mitsubishi, Rockwell or similar controls.
- Must be able to write PLC code from scratch.
- Must have industry sector experience (Special Purpose Machinery, High Speed Automaton, Vision Inspection System, Robotics, Complex Automation Systems).
- You should have experience of machine safety, control safety and must be up to date with current European & International regulations and legislation.
- Although site based, some travel will be required once a customer project is complete for installation and commissioning purposes.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK free from sponsorship/visa.
To apply for this Controls Engineer vacancy please email your up to date CV to Cartisian Technical Recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to our high vacancy response rates unfortunately, we are not able to reply to all applicants. If you have not had feedback from our consultants within 14 days, please accept that your application has not been successful.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.
UK office: Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley Business Park, Birmingham, Solihull, UK.
Continental Europe office: River Garden, Rohanske Nabrezi, Prague, CZ