Automation and Robotics
Share this job:
Position: Controls Engineer
Location: Commutable from Coventry, Hinckley, Birmingham, Warwick, and Rugby
Salary: £45,000 – £55,000 & company benefits
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Controls Engineer to join our growing team. You will be working in a fast-paced environment, working with high-speed automated machinery, equipment and robotic systems. You will be resolving controls and commissioning related issues within fast moving pressurised industrial sectors.
Key experience and skills required for the Controls Engineer:
- Experience of writing plc software from first principles. Ideally in SIEMENS S7 classic and/or TIA. Rockwell Studio 5000 is another option.
- Experience writing safety software and validating this against a safety matrix.
- VFD drives configuration and setting up.
- STL and or IL coding experience.
- ProfiNet systems or similar
- Ability to read electrical drawings.
- Ability to carry out basic electrical fault finding using a multimeter
- Documentation such as FDS, O&M manuals, etc.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- A good understanding of the English language, spoken and written due to most of our customers being in the UK.
- Full UK driving licence
If you have the required skills and experience for this Controls Engineer vacancy, please click on the link to apply. Your CV will be forwarded to Cartisian Technical Recruitment.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.
UK office: Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley Business Park, Solihull, UK.