Automation and Robotics
Software and Electronics
Share this job:
(Also suitable: Controls & Commissioning Engineer, Software Controls Engineer, System Engineer, PLC Engineer, Control Systems Engineer, Senior Controls Engineer)
Location: A combination of home, customer site and office working. (Must reside within an hour commute from Lutterworth or Cambridge/Peterborough)
Salary: Approx. £50,000 – £55,000 & company benefits, depending on the level of system and PLC knowledge, and experience from the relevant industry sector.
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Controls Engineer to join our growing team. You will be working in a fast paced environment, working with high speed automated machinery, equipment and robotic systems. You will be resolving controls and commissioning related issues within fast moving pressurised industrial sectors.
Key experience and skills required for the Controls Engineer:
- A degree or technical qualification in Electrical, Electronics, Automation or Software Engineering.
- PLC system experience with Siemens, Beckhoff, Schneider or Rockwell (Allen Bradley).
- You should be able to modify ladder logic/PLC code as a minimum, if you can write PLC code/ladder logic from scratch then this would be highly beneficial.
- Read and interpret electrical schematic drawings.
- Experience of HMI & SCADA systems.
- Experience working on high speed automation systems, including packaging & labelling machinery, pneumatic systems, conveyors, bagging & wrapping machinery, robotic machinery and other material handling equipment
- Must be eligible to work in the EU.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
If you have the required skills and experience for this Controls Engineer vacancy, please click on the link to apply. Your CV will be forwarded to Cartisian Technical Recruitment.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.
UK office: Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley Business Park, Solihull, UK.