Controls & Software
£30000 - £45000 per annum (DOE)
Job Ref: 32311
Automation and Robotics
General Engineering and Manufacturing
Software and Electronics
Share this job:
Controls Engineer (Multiple Vacancies)
Position: Controls Engineer
Location: Multiple Locations available (West Midlands, South UK and Scotland areas). Please ask for details.
Salary: Negotiable/Flexible – £30,000 – £45,000 depending on experience
We have several vacancies across the UK for Controls Engineers seeking opportunities for career development and progression, and a chance to work for a forward thinking, innovative and aspiring Automaton company. We are looking to recruit dynamic Controls Engineers seeking career advancement and progression. As the Controls Engineer you will develop Software Controls Solutions for client projects. As the Controls Engineer you should have experience of working with User Requirement Specifications and Function/Functional Design Specifications, create PLC logic/code from scratch and be able to implement the software into the project.
Key skills and experience for the Controls Engineer vacancy:
- Experience with PLC programming, ideally Rockwell, Siemens, or Mitsubishi.
- Previous experience with writing/creating PLC software from Functional Design Specifications or User requirement specifications.
- Degree, HNC or HND in Electrical Engineering/Software Engineering (or similar engineering discipline).
- Industry experience from Automation/System Integration as a controls engineer writing/creating software solutions from Automotive, Food, FMCG, Warehouse Automation, Materials Handling industries (or similar industry sector)
- Reading Specifications, an understanding of electrical design and commissioning of equipment.
- Experience with SCADA systems would be beneficial however is not essential.
- Good problem solving and innovation using PLC Software.
- Good Presentation and communication skills.
The Controls Engineer opportunity offers a pathway to a fulfilling career with many opportunities for advancement. If you have the passion and commitment to develop a career with a large organisation aspiring to become an industry leader, please click on the link to apply.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Software and Electronics, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.
UK office: Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley Business Park, Solihull, UK.