Controls & Software
£35000 - £45000 per annum
Job Ref: 32251
Automation and Robotics
Software and Electronics
Share this job:
PLC system experience:
Ideally Codesys, however other control systems will also be considered (Beckhoff, Allen Bradley, Rockwell, Siemens, and Omron), provided you have relevant experience sequencing PLC code/ladder logic involving pneumatics or motor driven automated machinery.
Reasonable commute from Aldershot, Farnham, Guilford, Farnborough, Basingstoke, Bracknell
£35,000 – £45,000
We have a requirement for a Controls Engineer to work on exciting bespoke automation projects. We are looking for a Controls Engineer with experience of programming, testing and debugging bespoke automation projects using Codesys. Experience with structured text, ladder logic and using various PLC control systems would be welcome.
Key requirements for the Controls Engineer:
- Experience of using Codesys (other PLC control systems would also be considered).
- Previous experience of testing, debugging and commissioning code/ladder logic.
- Experience of writing ladder logic for automation projects, for high-speed applications (packaging machinery, bagging machinery, labelling machinery, pharmaceutical machinery etc).
- Experience with bespoke automation projects from FMCG, Food, Manufacturing, Medical or Pharmaceutical industries would be preferred, other industry sectors with bespoke automation experience may also be considered.
- Experience with Functional Design specification/Software Design Specifications would be beneficial but not essential.
- Programming PLC’s such as Siemens, Allen Bradley, Beckhoff, Omron. (Experience with all of these is not essential, others will also be considered).
This is a critical role helping to support the growth of the business. To be considered for this exciting Controls Engineer vacancy please click on the apply button.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.
UK office: Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley Business Park, Solihull, Birmingham, UK.
Continental Europe office: River Garden, Rohanske Nabrezi, Prague, CZ