General Engineering and Manufacturing
Share this job:
Contracts Installations Manager
Position: Contracts Installations Manager
Location: Telford, West Midlands
We are looking for an experienced Contracts Installations Manager to join our team and take overall responsibility for the management and organisation of the company’s domestic and commercial supply and installation contracts. You will be responsible for overseeing our UK Energy Storage Service Centre and working with a growing base of professional installers to ensure efficient and effective delivery of battery storage and renewable energy installations for a wide variety of projects and programmes.
- Liaise and coordinate with professional installers to ensure efficient and effective delivery of battery storage and renewable energy installations for social housing, local authorities, regional and national house builders, commercial and industrial sector, as well as private households.
- Facilitate the smooth running of our supply contracts, work with suppliers and manufacturers, and manage relationships to help grow the business further.
- Act as the first point of contact for installers and customers regarding sales and supply contracts, and provide support before, during, and after installations.
- Oversee our UK energy storage Service Centre, including customer queries and warranty issues, installer support and fault-finding, maintaining customer database, project and installation documentation, and overview of operation of an online portal to monitor performance of installed systems.
- Ensure that installers are adequately trained and knowledgeable on the installation of our products (including Solar PV, battery storage, and EV Chargers)
- Manage technical interactions with the installers and customers including setting up customer project kick-off, project reviews, etc. as applicable.
- Responsible for communication with clients, ensuring that all departments within the team are aware of progress and any issues that may arise. Ensuring works are completed efficiently, timely, to a high standard and in accordance with health and safety regulations.
- Travel to Telford head office as required and may also require occasional travel to installation sites and international travel.
- As a Contracts Installations Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the installation, service, and maintenance of our battery storage systems. You will work closely with partner installers and key customers to ensure the efficient delivery of our products, as well as managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- We are seeking a Contracts Installations Manager with experience in the battery industry, who possesses a strong engineering background and knowledge of electrical systems.
- The ideal candidate will have experience with domestic and/or commercial energy storage and a proven track record in project management.
- The successful candidate will have exceptional organisational and time-management skills, the ability to prioritise effectively, and strong management and leadership abilities.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential, along with a commitment to providing outstanding customer service.
- The ability to lead technically based initiatives of some complexity and impact is also necessary, as is the capacity to identify problems and offer effective solutions.
- Attention to detail, accuracy, and a methodical approach to work are also vital.
- The ideal candidate will be confident in communicating and influencing at all levels, with the ability to build relationships and a good rapport with clients.
- Experience with job-related Health and Safety is required, along with a Full UK Driving License.
- Familiarity with Excel is preferred but not essential.
We are looking for someone who is motivated, driven, and can thrive in a fast-paced environment. A willingness to learn and adapt to change is essential. If you possess these qualities and are excited about the prospect of working in a dynamic company, please click on the link to apply.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Software and Electronics, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.
UK office: Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley Business Park, Solihull, UK.