General Engineering and Manufacturing
Share this job:
Position: Contracts Coordinator, Welshpool
Salary: £22,000 – £25,000 (40 hour working week from Monday to Friday, with a 3pm finish on Friday)
Key experience: Conditions of Contract, particularly the NEC3 suite.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Contracts Coordinator to join our business. As the Contracts Coordinator you will be responsible for all aspects of allocated contracts, to ensure they are completed on time, to customer satisfaction and within contractual terms. You will find innovative solutions to complex construction issues, applying the latest information technology to help drive efficiency’s and reducing waste in our processes without compromising on quality.
Skills and experience required:
- A good working knowledge of various forms of Conditions of Contract, particularly the NEC3 suite.
- Strong communicator and negotiator – with commercial awareness.
- Working knowledge of basic plant, equipment, and materials
- Previous experience in Quantity Surveying, some of which may have been within the Water industry
- Knowledge of managing subcontract accounts from procurement through to final account.
- Knowledge and understanding of tendering and procurement processes.
- Computer literacy and a good understanding of databases and Microsoft Office products especially Microsoft Excel
- Methodological and accurate with attention to details
- Ability to meet contractual deadlines
If you have the required skills and experience for the Contracts Coordinator vacancy, please click on the link to apply.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.