Automation and Robotics
Share this job:
Contract Electrical Design Engineer
Position: Contract Electrical Design Engineer
Hourly rate: £40 -£50
Commutable from: Guildford, Farnborough, Working, Aldershot, Basingstoke, Bracknell, London
We have a new opportunity for a Contract Electrical Design Engineer to support our Engineering Design team. Ideally, we would need the Contract Electrical Design Engineer will have previously designed for machines, such as special purpose machinery, capital plant machinery, packaging/bagging machinery, robotic systems, CNC machinery, PLC controlled machines, or similar types of machinery.
Key skills & experience required for the Contract Electrical Design Engineer:
- Passionate to produce designs using Solidworks Electrical, AutoCAD (electrical) or a similar electrical design software system on projects within Automation, System Integration, Special Purpose Machinery (or similar technical industrial experience)
- Creating Electrical Schematics (must be able to develop and create symbols and reports).
- Electrical calculations and the related costs involved.
- Able to produce all the electrical, fluid & panel layouts
- Understanding of the BS EN 60204 panel wiring standards and BS EN 12100 Safety of machinery
To apply for this Contract Electrical Design Engineer vacancy please apply via the link below.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.
UK office: Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley Business Park, Solihull, Birmingham, UK.
Continental Europe office: River Garden, Rohanske Nabrezi, Prague, CZ