Automation and Robotics
Share this job:
Contract Electrical Design Engineer
Position: Contract Electrical Design Engineer
Salary: £40 per hour (outside IR35)
Commutable from: Kidderminster, Redditch, Hereford, Worcester, Bromsgrove, Droitwich, Birmingham, Evesham and Pershore
My client is a well-established engineering company that designs, manufactures, and supplies a range of bespoke test equipment and systems. As a Contract Electrical Design Engineer, you will manage electrical design projects from initial concept to delivery, create detailed electrical designs and provide technical support.
Key skills required for the Contract Electrical Design Engineer:
- Passionate to produce designs using Solidworks Electrical, AutoCAD (electrical) or a similar electrical design software system on projects within Automation.
- Creating Electrical Schematics (must be able to develop and create symbols and reports).
- Electrical calculations and the related costs involved.
- Able to produce all the electrical, fluid & panel layouts.
- Understanding of the BS EN 60204 panel wiring standards and BS EN 12100 Safety of machinery
To apply for this Contract Electrical Design Engineer vacancy please apply via the link below.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.
UK office: Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley Business Park, Solihull, Birmingham, UK.
Continental Europe office: River Garden, Rohanske Nabrezi, Prague, CZ