£45 - £55 per hour
Job Ref: 32544
Automation and Robotics
Share this job:
Contract Commissioning Engineer
Position: Contract Commissioning Engineer (multiple positions available)
Locations: Cambridge (UK), Grimsby (UK), Dublin (Ireland)
Rate: £45 to £55 per hour Ltd Co rate (outside IR35)
Contract: 6 months (with a view to extending beyond)
Immediate start required (2 – 3 weeks at the latest)
We require Commissioning Engineers (contractors) for a number of projects from around the UK and Ireland. Prior experience commissioning automated machinery, robotics, packaging machinery, bagging machinery, PLC control systems and conveyors/material handling equipment. Candidates with experience of commissioning equipment from the Food Manufacturing industry sector would be preferred, candidates from other industry sectors may also be considered.
Contract Commissioning Engineer Requirements:
- Experience of commissioning automated equipment and machinery on customer sites (ideally food manufacturing sites)
- Ensure software is correctly downloaded onto system PLC, HMI, SCADA systems.
- Ensure machine/system is working as expected.
- Rewiring, de-bugging, fault finding, replacing parts, installation work if required.
- PLC experience with Siemens, Allen Bradley, Mitsubishi, Schneider, or Rockwell systems.
- Electrical/mechanical skills required.
- Travel to and working on customer sites is expected.
If you feel you have the relevant experience and you are interested in applying to the Contract Commissioning Engineer position please click on the apply button below. Your CV will be forwarded to Cartisian Technical Recruitment.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.
UK office: Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley Business Park, Solihull, Birmingham, UK.