Share this job:
Position: Commissioning Manager
Location: Oxford, Bicester, Banbury, Milton Keynes, Chipping Norton, Swindon
Salary: £50,000 – £60,000
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced individual who can lead the installation and commissioning of robotic and automation solutions. You will be responsible for timing, costs, quality, and resources up to final acceptance from customer.
Key skills required for the Commissioning Manager
- Implementation of Installation, Commissioning and build strategy.
- Assure the resources allocation, workload, efficiency
- Manage the supplier (internal and external) activities acceptance (suppliers sign-off)
- Organize and chair periodical review meetings with site team/sub-contractors
- Handle sensitive information with confidentiality
- Ensure that site team and sub-contractors are following the right standards and best practices
The successful candidate for the Commissioning Manager will have the following experience:
- Project planning and monitoring
- Technical reports creation
- Analytical skills to understand and interpret technical specifications, drawings, and measurements
- Demonstrate a strong knowledge of materials and resource allocation, manufacturing and commissioning tools, and execution according to plan specifications
- Project Management knowledge (Scope, Time, Cost, Risk, Human Resources, Stakeholders management, Communication etc.)
- Critical Thinking – Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems.
Due to our high vacancy response rates unfortunately, we are not able to reply to all applicants. If you have not had feedback from our consultants within 14 days, please accept that your application has not been successful.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.