General Engineering and Manufacturing
Share this job:
CNC Programmer CADCAM
Position: CNC Programmer CADCAM
Salary: £33,000 – £36,000
Our client is a precision engineering business specialising in the design, development and manufacture of high quality parts for the Aerospace, Defence and Renewable Energy industries. They have an opportunity to work within their state of the art engineering facility in Worcester.
Key skills required for the CNC Programmer CADCAM vacancy:
- Experience of programming, setting and operating 5 axis CNC Milling machines
- Have experience of CAM software.
- Operate Heidenhain controlled machining centres.
- Write and edit programs.
- Produce low volume / one off work.
- You should be able to work from mechanical engineering drawings/schematics diagrams to assemble parts/machine as required.
- Check dimensions with measuring instruments.
- Working to health and safety standards.
- Organised & working to a high standard, keeping work area clean and tidy.
The successful candidate for the CNC Programmer position will have the following experience:
- Previous experience working within a fast-paced manufacturing facility
- Experience of Programming, setting & operating CNC Milling machines
- Experienced using CAM software
- Relevant mechanical engineering qualifications HND/HNC/apprenticeship or industry experience.
Due to our high vacancy response rates unfortunately, we are not able to reply to all applicants. If you have not had feedback from our consultants within 14 days, please accept that your application has not been successful.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.