Aerospace and Defence
General Engineering and Manufacturing
Share this job:
CNC Operator (nights)
Position: CNC Operator (Nights)
Salary: £25,000 – £34,000 (night shift allowance has been included) working Sunday through to Thursday
We have a requirement for a CNC Operator to join our world class engineering & manufacturing facility in Redditch. As the CNC Operator you will be working in a production environment on CNC grinding machines, reporting to the Team Leader/Production Manager.
Key skills & experience required for the CNC Operator:
- As the CNC Operator you will work on internal and outside grinding.
- Work to fine tolerances.
- Inspect using micrometres comparators and shadow graphs.
- To escalate production issues to Team Leaders/Production Manager.
- Prior experience with Universal Grinding would be preferable although it is not essential.
- Have a good understanding of manual machining.
- Working knowledge of Health and Safety and Environmental legislation
- Relevant engineering experience (time served apprenticeship, Computer Aided Engineering Level 3) with a minimum requirement educated to GCSE or relevant level standard.
To apply for the CNC Operator vacancy please click on the link to apply.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.
UK office: Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley Business Park, Solihull, UK.