General Engineering and Manufacturing
Share this job:
Position: CNC Operator
Salary: £22,000 – £24,000
Our client is a precision engineering business specialising in the design, development and manufacture of high quality parts for the Aerospace, Defence and Renewable Energy industries. The CNC Operator will have the opportunity to work within their state of the art engineering facility in Worcester.
Key skills required for the CNC Operator vacancy:
- Experience of operating CNC machines
- Operate Heidenhain and Mazatrol controlled machining centres.
- Tool changes and basic fixture setting
- Produce low volume / one off work.
- You should be able to work from mechanical engineering drawings/schematics diagrams to assemble parts as required.
- Check dimensions with measuring instruments.
- Working to health and safety standards.
- Organised & working to a high standard, keeping work area clean and tidy.
The successful candidate for the CNC Operator position will have the following experience:
- Previous experience working within a fast-paced manufacturing facility
- Ideally expericed operating CNC Milling machines
The role will be working alternative shifts, 6-2 / 2-10
Due to our high vacancy response rates unfortunately, we are not able to reply to all applicants. If you have not had feedback from our consultants within 14 days, please accept that your application has not been successful.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.