£50000 per annum
Job Ref: 32534
General Engineering and Manufacturing
Share this job:
CAD CAM Engineer
Position: CAD/CAM Engineer
We have a new opportunity for a CAD/CAM Engineer, responsible for planning and programming CNC Milling machines, machining customer parts. You will be working with the best software packages and integrated systems available.
The position of CAD/CAM Engineer will include following responsibilities:
- Confidence proving out programs.
- Able to use online software packages.
- Ability to produce complex programs using CAD-CAM software.
- Able to create programs for CNC Milling machines.
- Worked with multi-axis machines.
- Knowledge of implementing tool offset management
- Ability to work from engineering drawings and 3D models.
- Previous experience in producing programs for complex components.
- Confidence creating tooling jigs and fixtures.
- Proactive approach to continuous improvement techniques
The ideal candidate for this CAD/CAM Engineer position will need to possess the following skills and experience:
- CAD/CAM experience in a manufacturing environment
- able to read blueprints, understand drawings.
- determine best methods for setting up and machining a part.
- Knowledge of CAM software
This is a wonderful opportunity to join a global business. Your skills and industry knowledge will be instrumental in helping to develop their products. If you are looking for an exciting new opportunity, please click on the link to apply. In return, our client can offer an attractive basic salary and benefits.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.
UK office: Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley Business Park, Solihull, Birmingham, UK.
Continental Europe office: River Garden, Rohanske Nabrezi, Prague, CZ