Automation and Robotics
General Engineering and Manufacturing
Share this job:
Business Development Manager
Position: Business Development Manager
Location: Home based in the UK, must be able to travel anywhere in the UK/internationally when required
Salary: £65,000 – £75,000 + bonus/commission, car & pension
An exciting opportunity for a proven and experienced Business Development Manager with prior experience selling automated solutions involving conveyor systems, material handling equipment/solutions, cranes, hoists, pneumatics, actuators etc. As the Business Development Manager you will develop new business, bring on board new clients from various industry sectors and develop client relationships.
Key responsibilities and experience for the Business Development Manager vacancy:
- Prior experience in a commercial, sales or business development position with demonstrable experience of chasing leads, closing sales, bringing on board new customers, developing relationships and building accounts.
- Experience with technical sales/business development within the automation sector involving conveyors, material handling systems/solutions, pneumatics, cranes, hoists, actuators etc.
- Keep abreast of ever-changing technologies within the industry sector.
- Working within the agreed timescales as required by the client and the business.
- To develop incoming leads and qualify sales, professionally liaise with engineering team to ensure customer orders are successfully handed over, keeping customer and all stakeholders informed with regular updates.
- Prior experience using a CRM system and managing your own diary.
- Technical qualification with relevant industry experience.
- You will be expected to travel to customer sites, trade-shows and exhibitions within the UK (sometimes internationally).
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience for this Business Development Manager vacancy, please click on the link below to apply.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.
UK office: Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley Business Park, Solihull, UK.