Automation and Robotics
General Engineering and Manufacturing
Share this job:
Business Development Manager
Location: UK, (home based)
Salary: £70,000 – 80,000 + bonus/commission, car & pension
An exciting opportunity for a proven and experienced Sales Manager with prior experience selling special purpose machinery and automated solutions involving Conveyor Systems, Material Handling Equipment, Linear Motion Systems, Pneumatics, Actuators etc.
Key responsibilities and experience for the Sales Manager vacancy:
- Prior experience in a commercial, sales or business development position with demonstrable experience of chasing leads, closing sales, bringing on board new customers, developing relationships and building accounts.
- Proven experience of conceptualising, proposing and selling technical solutions ideally gained within system integration or automation/special purpose machinery environment.
- Working within the agreed timescales as required by the client and the business.
- To develop incoming leads and qualify sales, professionally liaise with engineering team to ensure customer orders are successfully handed over, keeping customer and all stakeholders informed with regular updates.
- Prior experience using a CRM system and managing your own diary.
- Technical qualification with relevant industry experience.
- You will be expected to travel to customer sites, tradeshows and exhibitions.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience for this Sales Manager vacancy, please click on the link below to apply.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.
UK office: Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley Business Park, Solihull, UK.