Automation and Robotics
General Engineering and Manufacturing
Share this job:
Business Development Manager
Position: Business Development Manager
(We are also open to applicants working in any of the following positions: Technical Sales, Sales Engineer, Sales Manager, Proposals Engineer). We are also open to applicants from a technical sales background that are seeking to take the next step in their career and step into the role of a Business Development Manager.
Location: Home based, travelling to customer sites, trade shows and exhibitions across the UK. Ideally located within a 2 hour drive from Coventry
Salary: £55,000 – £65,000 + car allowance + company benefits
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Business Development Manager to join our system integration business. We are located in the Midlands and provide bespoke turnkey electro-mechanical systems to companies across the UK.
The role of Business Development Manager will include:
- Generate new business through prospecting new customers, building strong relations with existing as well as lapsed customer base.
- Plan your time, visiting customers across the UK targeting customers who may require new turnkey automation and controls systems, or upgrades to existing equipment.
- Sell solutions such as SCADA, control panel design and installation, PLC upgrades, installation and commissioning, condition monitoring solutions.
- Sectors to target is not limited although an emphasis will be placed on FMCG Manufacturing, Automated Warehousing, 3PL, General Manufacturing, Robotic and Automation System Integrators.
Skills and Experience required for Business Development Manager include:
- A technical qualification in Electrical Engineering is essential to this role.
- Experience of selling an engineered solutions is essential.
- Automated system knowledge of one/some of the following is essential: PLC’s, MCC, SCADA, control systems, industrial automation systems.
This is an exciting role, supporting the company’s ambition for greater industrial diversity. If you have experience of selling in to some or all these sectors with turnkey solutions then we would like to hear from you. In return, our client can offer a competitive salary, with car or car allowance along with additional benefits. To apply for Business Development Manager, please click on the link below.