Software and Electronics
Share this job:
A Business Analyst with experience of analysing business functions and requirements as part of a new software product implementation is required for a global engineering services business.
Location: Hybrid working
The role of Business Analyst will include:
- Completion of feasibility studies developing new ideas with the business.
- Responsible for the delivery of business requirements, process and functional design for programmes and projects.
- Capturing, analysing, and documenting functional requirements.
- Engage with stakeholders at all levels across the business.
- Reviewing requirements documents prepared by developers.
- Identify organisational impacts associated with projects, manage, and mitigate any risks.
- Knowledge and experience of mapping complex business processes
- A high level of business intelligence, strong analytical skills, and commercial acumen.
- Strong problem-solving, stakeholder management and communication skills.
- Working with delivery teams to translate the end user requirements to application/systems requirements.
- Business process modelling-investigating operational requirements, issues, and opportunities to seek effective solutions
- Preparation of test scenarios and performance of integration and system testing.
The suitable candidate for Business Analyst will need to possess the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience as a Business Analyst or Requirements Analyst in support of software Projects
- Technical qualification and sufficient experience in a similar role.
- Experienced Business Analysis relating to processes aligned to ERP/MRP/Financial modules in highly desirable
- Proven track record of delivering business requirements, business process design and functional design and change projects.
- Experienced with Waterfall and Agile environment.
If you have the required skills and experience for this position of Business Analyst and you would like to work for a very established engineering services provider, then please click on the link to apply. In return our client can offer a very attractive remuneration with excellent working arrangements.