Share this job:
£30,000 – £32,000
Location: Yardley, King’s Heath, Birmingham, Tyseley, Solihull
Our client is a highly successful and expanding manufacturing organisation based in Tyseley. They have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Bookkeeper to join their organisation on a permanent basis.
You will be responsible for looking after the bookkeeping. Duties for the Bookkeeper role will include:
- As a Bookkeeper you will be responsible for purchase ledger and sales ledger maintenance
- Completing reconciliations and adjustments
- Preparing and submitting VAT returns under various VAT schemes and advising clients of the liabilities
- Completing accounts to trial balance
- Aged creditor reporting and analysis
- Maintaining client records
- Posting and scanning invoices
- Knowledge of Sage Line 50
Candidate requirements for the Bookkeeper role:
- Experience in a similar bookkeeping role from industry or practice
- Excellent IT skills including Sage Line 50
- Good organisation, time management and keen to learn.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.
UK office: Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley Business Park, Birmingham, Solihull, UK.
Continental Europe office: River Garden, Rohanske Nabrezi, Prague, CZ