GBP28000 - GBP30000 per annum
Job Ref: 32293_1634310412
Share this job:
£28,000 – £30,000
Location: erdington, Aston, Perry Barr, Birmingham, Hockley
Our client is a highly successful and expanding manufacturing organisation based in Birmingham. They have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Bookkeeper to join their organisation on permanent basis.
You will be responsible for looking after the accounts for the business. Duties for the Bookkeeper role will include:
- As a Bookkeeper you will be responsible for purchase ledger and sales ledger maintenance
- Completing reconciliations and adjustments
- Preparing and submitting VAT returns under various VAT schemes and advising clients of the liabilities
- Completing accounts to trial balance
- Aged creditor reporting and analysis
- Maintaining client records
- Posting and scanning invoices
- Month end duties
- General administration duties
Candidate requirements for the Bookkeeper role:
- Experience in a similar role from industry or practice
- Excellent IT skills including Sage
- Good organisation, time management and keen to learn.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.
UK office: Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley Business Park, Birmingham, Solihull, UK.
Continental Europe office: River Garden, Rohanske Nabrezi, Prague, CZ