Automation and Robotics
Software and Electronics
Share this job:
Autonomous Robotics Software Engineer
Autonomous Robotics Software Engineer: An opportunity for an Autonomous Robotics Software Engineer to work on and investigating new concepts for industry-leading, robotic and automation equipment solution provider working within the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and academic sectors.
Salary: £ 40,000 – £70,000 dependent on experience
Location: Aldershot, Farnborough, Guildford, Basingstoke, Bracknell, Weybridge, Woking
- In these roles you will support and accelerate our leading autonomous systems, using your experience to shape new products and develop novel solutions to real world problems using robotics.
- These roles require experience working in the navigation, planning, exploration, and control of robotics systems, for operation in complex and challenging environments. This will be a hands-on role providing opportunity to trial and evaluate on advanced robotic vehicles.
- You will work with cutting edge tech supporting the design, development, and integration of the latest autonomous systems.
- Be part of a growing and passionate company, with talented people that will revolutionise an industry.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
- A Ph.D. or M.Sc. in a relevant field such as robotics systems
- Excellent all-round programming skills in any of the following: Java, C++, C, Python, Real-time systems, Linux (various) and Windows
- Applied, Autonomous mobile robot systems expertise
- Sensor knowledge for LiDAR, Cameras, DSLRs, Thermal Imaging, Vision Systems
- Ability to interpret and write Technical Documentation.
Sponsorship will be provided where required
If you would like to find out more, please click on the link to apply and if your experience is a match, a member of our team will be in touch. Due to the anticipated interest in the role, if you have not heard back within 2 weeks, please assume you have been unsuccessful.