Automation and Robotics
Share this job:
Automotive Site Manager
Position: Automotive Site Manager
Location: Oxford, Bicester, Banbury, Milton Keynes, Chipping Norton, Swindon
Salary: £60,000 – £70,000
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced individual who can lead the installation and commissioning of robotic and automation solutions. You will be responsible for timing, costs, quality, and resources up to final acceptance from customer. Acting as liaison between the project team and manufacturing team for the plant activities.
Key skills required for the Automotive Site Manager
- Responsible for the co-ordination and control of the project from the design stage, through to completion and the handover to the Customer
- Daily management of operations on Customer site, ensuring that the project is brought to a successful completion and meets the project requirements.
- Assure the resources allocation, workload, efficiency
- Ensure that site team and sub-contractors are following the right standards (standards, Customer standards and Quality Standards) and best practices.
- Reviewing project drawings and specifications to gain a full understanding of project scope, client goals and expectations, and resource requirements for each phase of the project
- Keep engaged and motivated the site team to achieve project goals (scope, time, cost, and quality).
- Generate and manage internal periodical reports on activities status, estimated physical progress of works and estimated cost to complete
- Manage the supplier (internal and external) activities acceptance (suppliers sign-off)
The successful candidate for the Automotive Site Manager will have the following experience:
- Knowledge and understanding of technical drawings, specifications, schedules, and methods.
- Demonstrate a strong knowledge of materials and resource allocation, manufacturing and commissioning tools, and execution according to plan specifications
- Project Management knowledge (Scope, Time, Cost, Risk, Human Resources, Stakeholders management, Communication etc.)
- Critical Thinking – Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems.
- Complex Problem Solving – Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
Due to our high vacancy response rates unfortunately, we are not able to reply to all applicants. If you have not had feedback from our consultants within 14 days, please accept that your application has not been successful.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.