Share this job:
£12 – £15 per hour
Dudley, Birmingham, Worcester, Kidderminster
Our client is a highly successful and expanding manufacturing organisation based in Kings Norton. They have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Assistant Accountant to join their organisation on interim basis. Boasting fantastic offices and a friendly working environment.
You will be responsible for looking after the accounts for the business. Duties for the Assistant Accountant role will include:
- As a Assistant Accountant you will be responsible for purchase ledger and sales ledger maintenance
- Completing reconciliations and adjustments
- Preparing and submitting VAT returns under various VAT schemes and advising clients of the liabilities
- Completing accounts to trial balance
- Aged creditor reporting and analysis
- Maintaining client records
- Posting and scanning invoices
- Month end duties
- General administration duties
Candidate requirements for the Assistant Accountant role:
- Experience in a similar role from industry or practice
- Excellent IT skills including Sage
- Good organisation, time management and keen to learn.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.
UK office: Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley Business Park, Birmingham, Solihull, UK.
Continental Europe office: River Garden, Rohanske Nabrezi, Prague, CZ